CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

my uneventful day

Case 1.

Dr X : Go see Mrs Px in bed x. She has good signs. And present your findings to me later today.
Siti : Okay.
...

Siti : Hi, good morning mam.
Mrs Px : What do you want? (Matanya melirik tajam)
Siti : My name is Siti, a student doctor from UCD. Do you mind if I have a chat with you? (tadi cheery skrg da nervous)
Mrs Px : Whatabout? (without making eye contact)
Siti : Just your condition, if you are okay with that.
Mrs Px : Have a seat there. (malas layan)
Siti : Thanks. So what seems to be the problem that brought you here?
Mrs Px : Cant you see? (She's on LTOT) Where were you from? (senyum sinis)
Siti : Oh. I'm from UCD. So I can see you have oxygen on. What brought that on?
Mrs Px : I think that's enough for today.
Siti : Errr,.. (losing words) Okay. Thanks very much for your time. You've been very helpful.
Mrs Px : (Tak layan, sambil melambai tangan isyarat 'nyah kau dari sini!' dgn jelingan mata yang tajam)

T.T

**********************
Case 2.

Siti : Good afternoon sir, I'm a medical student from UCD. Do... (tak sempat abes cakap)
Mr X : I cant talk. I'm very sick. (sambil membaca suratkhabar dgn kaki silang)
Siti : Okay then. No problem. Have a nice day (sambil senyum fake)

*sabar lagi

**********************
Case 3.

Siti : Afternoon mam. I'm a student doctor from UCD. If it doesn't inconvenience you, mind if we have a chat?
Mdm X : I just had my surgery last week. I am not fit to talk.
Siti : Okay. Sorry to disturb you. Hope you recover well. *smile* (dalam hati: laa, kan da surgery last week. laparoscopic je plak tu. macam la han xtau makcik ni tgu discharge je)

***********************

Conclusion:
Apelah dugaan hari ni. Aduhai. May be hari ni takyah jp patient. Balek jom!

Penutup:
Lalu balek umah awal2 tanpa jp anymore patients for the day. Meninggalkan jg Dr X yg pasti menunggu2 bleep dpd student permata hati team nih sambil dalam kepala otak fikir camne nak sneak peek kat chart makcik tadi tu. Kahkahkah. (Taktau sebenarnye protes kat sape.)