[the smiles are back. thank you Allah]
Membebel di sini pada pagi Jumaat yang dirahmati. I have the day off today, but I will to go to Vinnies for bit later for the tutorial with Dr Seery, and I need to see Mitch there as well.
Senang hati. Simple. Mostly sebab dah buat one case presentation, and I'll only have to do satu lagi. But I'll be with the Breast/Endocrine team during my last week of Surgery nanti, so confirm will dapat satu lagi secara tak perlu main kejar-kejar dengan the consultants or even tutors. Best kan? And not to forget the case write-ups. I have gathered the cases and all the relevant infos (i think). I intend to finish them by next week, insyaAllah.
2 weeks left for Surgery, then I'll move on to Medicine. 6 weeks doing that, then sitting for our finals for Medicine and Surgery. Lepas tu moving on to Obs/Gynae for 6 weeks, GP for another 6 weeks, and then... SUMMER HOLS! Hahaha. I'll be happiest then.. ^^v
As reckoned by my bro, I am gathering strength, spreading my wings, soaring high and not looking back.. because my glass will always be half-full regardless of what others see =)
[hujan batu secara lebat di luar. how am i supposed to cycle in this weather? bie, hantaq na sat buleh ka?]


