CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

ku rindu senyum mu, bulan

[here in the midst of a lonely abyss, a single joy i find; your presence in my mind]

what do we live for if not to make the world less difficult for each other?

well, i guess life is more than a drama.

~chasing pavements : adele~

I've made up my mind, don't need to think it over
If I'm wrong I am right, don't need to look no further
This ain't lust, I know this is love

But if I tell the world, I'll never say enough
'Cause it was not said to you
And that's exactly what I need to do if I'd end up with you

Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Even if it leads nowhere?
Or would it be a waste even if I knew my place
Should I leave it there?
Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Even if it leads nowhere?

I build myself up and fly around in circles
Wait then as my heart drops and my back begins to tingle
Finally could this be it?


p/s: awak ingat tak, 'walau di mana pun kita berada, kita tetap memandang pada bulan yang sama.'

[the 7 year promise is almost over. what will happen now?]