CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life is just great!

Alhamdulillah..

Back in Dublin. In my sweet little world called my room. My bed, my duvet, my lampu, my meja, my blower.

It has been a great day so far. I managed to get signed off by Mr Rayis today, who gave me an A. He also gave me an A for my case presentation. Woweeee, two A's in a day is like too much for me! Never happened before, and it is definitely something yang amat susah untuk didapati sekiranya I remain in St Vincent's University Hospital. But in Midland Regional Hospital at Tullamore, everything is possible kan? =)

I'm just happy. Even if my life macam tak best, just so you know people, I have things that people want to have. Haha. Tak tau nape buat statement macam ni. Anyway, I know I'm lucky. Even life seems to be on the rough side at the moment, even I keep on failing to get what I want, I know I have everything I need.
  • I have my family. Walaupun jauh di mata, tapi doa dan ingatan mereka sentiasa dekat. And yang paling magic is that they are always there for me even when we are thousands miles apart. Hebat kan Mama, abang-abang, kakak dan adik-adik saye? That explains why Han sayang gileee kat diorang ni. Because there are never any condition to their neverending love for me =) Tu tak campur lagi my atuk, the uncles, aunts dan the cousins yang super wonderful. And not to forget the two angles my little sweetpies Dania and Myra. They just complete me, totally.
  • I have Bie! Allah je tau how happy we are. Kan Bie, kan? ;)
  • I have the friends yang great macam Gaban. Or Suria Baja Hitam. Or anybody in their league. Need I say more how could I make it here for 4 years now?
  • I have a great life here. Walaupun mencabar, but that's what I need so I'll be tougher and independent and hence jadi wanita hebat berkerjaya dan bergaya. Hahaha.
  • I'm doing Medicine! That's what matter the most, kan?
  • I know Allah loves me, because everytime I almost slipped, He pulls me back to the right path. Thank you Allah.
I enjoy my life here. Even sometimes it sucks, tapi hidup mana pernah aman dari masalah kan? Like Abg Naz cakap, 'Sekali sekala, it's okay to feel like crap. but dont smell like one.' Ngehngehngeh~ Well that's just my brother.

Nanti dah sampai masa I'll return ke sisi mereka yang tersayang. And with His will, we'll be happier than ever.

See? My life is great. I know. Hahaha. Perasan Sdn Bhd. Enough, enough Han. Sebelum di-menyampahkan.

~ pagi tadi ade sorang patient kena marah ngan doktor sebab tanak berenti smoking. kaw-kaw punye beliau di-sound secara powerful : smoking is like putting a gun on your temple. you dont kill yourself instantly, but you are just waiting for the trigger to release the bullet. and the worst part is, you are killing other people with you.

Sekian, BELIA BENCI ROKOK!


[Blogging sambil makan. I can eat a lot sebab I lost a few kilos from two bouts of winter vomiting bug attack in a month menggila macam morning sickness. Kahkahkah. Well, what can I say, life is great!]